VIDEMO XS CONTROL
SECURITY REACHES A NEW LEVEL
Videmo XSControl ist our solution for face based access control to your building or work site. A problem inherent in systems using cards or PIN codes is that cards and codes can be intentionally or unintentionally handed to unauthorized individuals. Videmo XSControl closes this security loophole: Upon access to a secure area, the face of the entering person is captured and automatically compared with video data from past authorized access attempts.
The overall process is not delayed by the additional verification, since face recognition is performed in parallel, while the card is being inserted or the code entered. If an unauthorized access attempt is suspected, the event is recorded or other actions can be triggered, such as sounding an alarm or denying access.
ON-THE-FLY FACE IDENTIFICATION
For a person of interest, a face model can be trained and stored in Videmo XSControl, using a single photo or video. Upon passing an access point our system is able to spot the enrolled person and trigger an alert to the security operators.
- Combined day/night operations
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for walk-in access, car drivers, truck drivers
- No user interaction required
- Multiple points of access
- Unlimited number of permits
- Logging of video and face image data for all access attempts
- Easy browsing of the access logs based on access code, date/time, access point, verification result, etc.
- Easy and convenient enrollment of authorized personnel, for example based on passed entries
- Learning system: False alarms can be manually corrected, causing them to occur more and more seldom
- Integration with existing card or PIN code systems
THE NEXT GENERATION IN INTELLIGENT VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
Videmo PSearch is the ideal complement for your video management system. For large installations, where a high number of cameras is involved, conventional software quickly reaches its limits. In order to find a specific event or person, many hours of video material from several channels have to be manually inspected. This costly process is drastically cut short through the use of PSearch, and the results are immediately available.
HOW IT WORKS
Videmo PSearch analyzes the incoming video streams and preprocesses them in view of a later face recognition. In case of a suspicious event, every face can then be used as the starting point of a search query. In a matter of seconds, similar faces are found in the video database and the corresponding clips shown. This way, the movements of investigated persons can be discerned and suspicious cases swiftly cleared up.
FORENSIC PERSON SEARCH
The fully automatic indexing of video footage enables fast interactive browsing for faces. This makes it possible to quickly search for a person seen in one video channel in all other video channels. Besides forensic search, modular extensions are available to learn-in persons for automatic identification and for the creation of profiles.
BETTER RESULTS THROUGH USER FEEDBACK
When the first results are delivered, the user can tag these to be used as complements in a subsequent query, producing even more numerous and more precise results. This means PSearch is able to learn from the user feedback, such that the accuracy of search results is increased in every step.
- Automatic indexing of video material and fast browsing based on face detections
- Face recognition based on video instead of single frames (higher accuracy)
- Recognition of searched faces also using non-frontal views
- Easy start of query by clicking on a face in the video stream
- Filtering of search results based on time intervals, camera channels, age or gender
- Quick and convenient overview of found video clips as sorted list of thumbnails
- Learning system: Through user interaction, the search is optimized using just a few clicks
- Fast parallel search also for large, distributed installations possible
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS?
Videmo PeopleStats is a video analysis software that makes it possible to gain new insights into the statistical composition of customer groups at your point of sales based on real numbers. PeopleStats analyzes faces and provides exact to-the-minute statistics about the number of visitors as well as their distribution in gender and age. The software operates using real time video images, so neither individual face characteristics nor video material needs to be recorded. In this way, PeopleStats offers a lot of new possibilities for performing marketing strategies in a more efficient way. Now you can improve market research initiatives or even dynamically adapt the content of advertisement displays to the current viewer situation. At the same time, information processing is compliant to data protection law and secure.
WHAT PEOPLESTATS MAKES POSSIBLE
- Estimation of gender and age distribution and measuring of attention
- Targeted advertisement and impact measurement
- State-of-the-art face recognition
- More realistic observation in case of marketing studies
- Easier performed customer structure analysis
- Direct and dynamic adaptation of advertisement to viewers
- Mobile access and easy integration
GENDER, AGE ESTIMATION AND MEASURING OF ATTENTION
PeopleStats captures the number of visitors and their duration of attention at your point of sale and classifies the viewers by age and gender. The gathered data is cumulated, statistically evaluated and conveniently shown in the form of graphs. The statistics can be grouped by age and gender and split again by time of day, days of the week and months to provide an optimal view for data interpretation.
TARGETED ADVERTISEMENT AND IMPACT MEASUREMENT
Statistics generated with PeopleStats make it possible to better exploit the potential at your point of sale. Using the analyzed and evaluated data, it is possible to increase the attractiveness of selling points and enhance the efficiency of advertisement. Statistics gathered with PeopleStats allow to:
- Analyze visitor flows
- Generate a customer structure analysis
- Measure the impact of your advertisement
- Match strategic target groups with actual visitors
- Use appropriate and adapted advertising measures in real time
STATE-OF-THE-ART FACE RECOGNITION
PeopleStats was created using cutting edge face recognition algorithms and represents the state-of-the-art in technological development. It allows to automatically monitor and analyze the person flow using pre-installed cameras (sensors) in advertising displays, shop windows or directly in sales areas. Integrated machine learning techniques provide for statistically high output accuracy and operate on images from ordinary IP or USB cameras.
MORE REALISTIC OBSERVATION IN CASE OF MARKETING STUDIES
- Elimination of falsifying factors such as counting personnel
- Automatic anonymization
- Computer-assisted evaluation
- No capturing of personal data
- Possibility to combine with additional measured data automatically
EASIER PERFORMED CUSTOMER STRUCTURE ANALYSIS TO OPTIMIZE:
- Workforce management
- Placement of products
- Effectiveness and attractiveness of advertising measures
- Creation of impact analyses of the advertising measures
DIRECT AND DYNAMIC ADAPTATION OF ADVERTISEMENT TO VIEWERS
- Automated display of optimal advertisement content
- More effective performance of marketing activities
- Optimized organization of advertising measures
- Software is very easy to integrate into existing systems
MOBILE ACCESS AND EASY INTEGRATION
Cameras (IP or USB) in digital advertising boards, shop windows or at selling points capture the composition of customer and viewer groups. The collected data is sent to the PeopleStats backend and processed. The evaluated anonymous statistical data is saved in the database. The user has the possibility to view captured and cumulated data via the PeopleStats web interface from any place, including via mobile. All that is needed is a common web browser on a pc, laptop or web-enabled mobile device. Besides the web interface PeopleStats also offers a standardized HTTP application interface. This enables the integration of all PeopleStats functions in other software solutions as well as an easy access to the generated data.