Crosser Fog Node
Deploy Crosser Fog Node close to your IoT devices for realtime local actions to lower bandwidth and Cloud Service costs.
- Runs on Linux, Unix or Windows
- Small footprint, requires less than 10 MB memory
- Easy to learn user interface with drag ‘n drop Business Rules Engine
- Install on basically any hardware – server, Raspberry Pi, LoRa Gateway, etc
- Connect thousands of devices
- Full feature set
Crosser Cloud Server
The Crosser Cloud Server controls the Crosser Fog Nodes. Can also be deployed independently in the Cloud or Datacenter for realtime enabling of other applications or as the first step until the need emerges for locally deployed Crosser Fog Nodes.
- Deploy in your Datacenter or Cloud service
- Control and Provisioning of Crosser Fog Nodes
Easy to learn user interface with drag ‘n drop Business Rules Engine
- Automatic scaling of capacity
- Realtime Solutions for non-fog applications
Crosser Embedded Server
If you are a software or hardware developer you can integrate Crosser Embedded Server to realtime enable or fogify your solution.
- Embed in your software application
- Embed in your Fog hardware
- Embed in your IoT device
- Embed realtime in your cloud solution
- .NET framework - develop with Visual Studio
- Full functional feature set