DIRIS products provide many special features, e.g.
- configurable overlay for live view and/or recording
- down to 0 ms visualization delay
- autosplit of long recordings
- various inputs incl. CameraLink
- direct display connection (LVDS)
Auxilliary products enhance functionality, e.g.:
- battery control for mobile devices
- IO adapter to support fast time to market
Customer specific requirements addressed by multiple steps:
1. software configuration, e.g.
boot logo, graphics, PWM steps, zoom stages, fonts,
menu structure, color scheme, …
2. hardware assembly options, e.g.
Different interfaces, different sockets (external/internal)
3. software enhancement, eg.
customer‘s UART protocol
4. hardware variants, eg.
interface combination, special ports, PCB outline, ...