Crosser designs and develops the industry’s first pure-play realtime software solution for Fog Computing architecture. The Crosser Fog Computing solution offloads the Cloud services, provides realtime analytic and decision making capabilities close to IoT sensors and IoT devices. This substantially reduces Cloud services cost and bandwidth costs and gives a sub millisecond response time on data streams for realtime local actions.
Crosser designs and develops the industry’s first pure-play realtime software solution for Fog Computing architecture.
Crosser Fog Node
Deploy Crosser Fog Node close to your IoT devices for realtime local actions to lower bandwidth and Cloud Service costs.
- Runs on Linux, Unix or Windows
- Small footprint, requires less than 10 MB memory
- Easy to learn user interface with drag ‘n drop Business Rules Engine
- Install on basically any hardware – server, Raspberry Pi, LoRa Gateway, etc
- Connect thousands of devices
- Full feature set
Crosser Cloud Server
The Crosser Cloud Server controls the Crosser Fog Nodes. Can also be deployed independently in the Cloud or Datacenter for realtime enabling of other applications or as the first step until the need emerges for locally deployed Crosser Fog Nodes.
- Deploy in your Datacenter or Cloud service
- Control and Provisioning of Crosser Fog Nodes
Easy to learn user interface with drag ‘n drop Business Rules Engine
- Automatic scaling of capacity
- Realtime Solutions for non-fog applications
Crosser Embedded Server
If you are a software or hardware developer you can integrate Crosser Embedded Server to realtime enable or fogify your solution.
- Embed in your software application
- Embed in your Fog hardware
- Embed in your IoT device
- Embed realtime in your cloud solution
- .NET framework - develop with Visual Studio
- Full functional feature set
851 70 Sundsvall