Welcome to the Imaginghub forum!
-- UPDATE NETIQUETTE June 2021 --
Do you have a problem with an application and want to talk to other users about it? Would you like to get some tips for your code or maybe some inspiration for your projects? – You have come to the right place!
Here in the Imaginghub forum, we encourage you to discuss topics, exchange information, and chat with each other. We want to keep the forum a nice and safe space for everybody, whether they are already a vision pro or if they are just getting started. In order to do that, we need to put down some ground rules – our netiquette. We ask you to read it and follow it.
Guidelines for promotion: It is not strictly forbidden. However, we ask you to keep it relevant to the topic and that you do not just spam out your link. Two examples:
- If you talk about an application and want to post a link to one of the hardware components you used – that is absolutely okay!
- If you post a link to a commercial site without any context whatsoever – that is not okay and considered spam!
Please remember: The forum is a place for discussion and not a commercial platform. Please refrain from only posting links.
In case of repeated offenses, we unfortunately need to block the user and close their post.
You must not
- fulfil the elements of a crime or an administrative offence,
- make untrue statements, insult, defame, or discredit any other person or entity,
- publish racist or pornographic content,
- use pictures or other media without permission of the author,
- infringe intellectual property rights or copyrights or other property rights,
- publish content from Imaginghub or other users, unless publication is designated or expressly permitted,
- allow other persons to use your access data or store your access data in a way that is not confidential and secured from third party's access,
- upload content with viruses which could damage software.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to reach out to our support team!
Facing a tricky embedded vision project? In our forum you can discuss specific applications, find answers to general technology questions, get help turning your idea into a product, or exchange ideas about hardware and software architecture topics.
No embedded vision related topic is off limits. Whether you are a beginner and have general questions about embedded vision technology or you’re already advanced but you’re stuck on a coding problem – everyone is welcome and every question is allowed.
Just give it a go! And remember: you can ask anything!
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch with our community management, simply send an email to email@example.com.