Help us to fill our blog with exciting articles around the embedded vision topic.
You don’t have to be an experienced writer. If you have technical knowledge and a knack for explaining things, we are looking forward to your unique content. Submit a proposal for an embedded vision topic - e.g. in the form of an abstract - to become an Imaginghub author. Your article will be published in our Imaginghub blog.
What we are looking for
- everything around the topic “embedded vision”
- tutorial, e.g. how to setup a board with a camera
- technology reviews
- unboxing content
- project reports
- fun stuff with vision technology
It would be great to receive texts that are described in a technical and detailed way. Even better: Add videos, images and code snippets to your text. And again: Your text does not have to be perfectly written. We can help with the editing
What you need
- an Imaginghub account
Create an Imaginghub Account
What we need
- We are looking forward to your article. Just send an email to: email@example.com. The email should contain the following information:
- Your name, username (optional) and email address
- Do you already have a blog? It would be great if you could send us the URL of your blog so that we can have a look at it.
- Have you already published something? If so, for which blog, magazine or websites?
- We are curious: Could you send us a short description of the topic or the content?
- And last but not least how can we as Imagingub team support you? Please let us know.
- After having received your proposal we contact you via email to clarify the details
- Then we can start to plan the writing, editing, and publishing of the contribution.
Do you feel like sharing your technical embedded vision knowledge with us? Great, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your content.