Has it already been a year? It sure doesn’t feel like it as so many things happened in the past twelve months. But it's true, Imaginghub really just turned one! And it has been a wonderful year: So many users have already registered and contributed to our community and Imaginghub is gaining more and more momentum on its way to being the first point of research for embedded vision projects, ideas and applications.
Past – Present – Future
So what have we reached so far and what are the next things to come?
Our newest addition to the Imaginghub website is our blog area with interesting technical content from both our users and the Imaginghub team. Currently, we’re working on redesigning the website to make it even more user-friendly and nicer to look at.
In the last few months, we’ve started two contests, our photo contest and our first project contest which is still running – we’re so looking forward to seeing the smart home projects you’re creating! Of course, there’s more to come…
The next thing on our agenda is our own Imaginghub newsletter to share computer vision news and community updates with you.
And now: Party with us!
We’re in the middle of birthday celebrations – have a look at our video:
Looking for some gaming fun and the chance to win an Imaginghub t-shirt? Check out our Imaginghub birthday game and enter your name in our high score list* by 24 September to win:
Make a wish…
Can you think of anything on the Imaginghub that we could improve or do have ideas for completely new functionalities? Just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Would you like to send your birthday greetings to Imaginghub? Just log in or register and leave a comment at the bottom of this page :-)
Terms of participation for the Birthday Game
The following terms of participation apply:
- Participation is voluntary, free and not dependent on any purchase of goods or use of services.
- Eligibility is limited to persons 18 years and older.
- Employees of Basler AG and its corporate group as well as their immediate family are excluded from participation.
- You can play the game as much as you want, but only your highest score will be a count.
- We reserve the right to exclude participants from the contest at any time for justifiable reasons.
- We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the procedure or eligibility requirements for participation, or to cancel the contest entirely.
- Winners will be notified via email. For this reason it is crucial that accurate information is provided. The username and ranking will be published on our website.
- If the winner does not contact the company within 4 weeks of notification of winning the contest, or if provided contact data is inaccurate, then the entrants right to the prize expires and a replacement winner will be chosen at random.
- No cash payout, exchanges or transferring of the prize to other persons is permitted.
- We assume no liability for faulty transport and/or loss of data or for issues related to provision of the winning prize.
- In entering the contest, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions in full.
- The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. Judges’ decisions are final.