Get ready for 3D – new project contest!
Are you ready for the third dimension? Do you have great ideas for a 3D solution? Or maybe you have already completed a 3D stereo project that involved vision technology? Then take part in our 3D project contest and win one of three $ 200 vouchers for Amazon!
Your project can basically be anything that involves 3D stereo and vision technology. Whether it is a distance measurement application, where you measure how far something is away from a wall or you build a system that measures how far you can kick a football – it is totally up to you. It doesn’t even have to be a new idea. You can also submit the idea for a project that you already built. There are two conditions, though: your project should work and it has to be your own project. You may not submit a project that somebody else already built.
How does it work?
First, you should send us your 3D camera project idea until
5 July, 2018 6 August, 2018 31 December, 2018. After that date, the Imaginghub team will choose their favorite projects from all submissions. If your project idea makes it to the Top 3, we’ll ask you to upload the project in our project area and include a detailed project documentation. You have three weeks to complete this part of the contest. The documentation should contain the code and the components you used, a detailed description of your project, images and – if applicable – schematics. Once your project has been successfully uploaded to the project page, you can claim your prize.
Are you ready to get started? Click on the button at the top of this page and send us your idea!
The following terms of participation apply:
- Participation is voluntary, free and not dependent on any purchase of goods or use of services.
- Eligibility is limited to persons 18 years and older.
- Employees of Basler AG and its corporate group as well as their immediate family are excluded from participation.
- Each participant may only enter the contest one time. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to exclude participants from the contest at any time for justifiable reasons.
- We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the procedure or eligibility requirements for participation, or to cancel the contest entirely.
- Winners will be notified via email. For this reason it is crucial that accurate information is provided. The username and ranking will be published on our website.
- If the winner does not contact the company within 4 weeks of notification of winning the contest, or if provided contact data is inaccurate, then the entrants right to the prize expires and a replacement winner will be chosen at random.
- No cash payout, exchanges or transferring of the prize to other persons is permitted.
- We assume no liability for faulty transport and/or loss of data or for issues related to provision of the winning prize.
- In entering the contest, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions in full.
- The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. Judges’ decisions are final.