Here on the Imaginghub you can benefit from working with others on joint embedded vision projects and from a large network of partners to find hardware, software, and integration services for your project. Now we’re interested in how you work with embedded vision technology, what trends you see and what your requirements considering embedded vision products and services are. In turn, you can find out what other users of Imaginghub think and you might be even able to influence future product development of embedded vision components.
The embedded vision survey will be open for participation until 17 November 2017 and all participants providing their names and e-mail addresses will be entered into a drawing to win one of five DragonBoards™. The survey is supported by Imaginghub partners Advantech, Basler, the Embedded Vision Alliance, National Instruments, and Xilinx. The survey results will be published on Imaginghub.
Participate and get the chance to win
Are you ready to share your opinion? Please take a few minutes to complete our survey. If you participate in our survey by 17 November 2017, you get the chance to win one of five DragonBoards™!
Terms of participation
The following terms of participation apply:
- Participation is voluntary, free and not dependent on any purchase of goods or use of services.
- Eligibility is limited to persons 18 years and older.
- Employees of Basler AG and its corporate group as well as their immediate family are excluded from participation.
- Each participant may only enter the sweepstake one time. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to exclude participants from the sweepstake at any time for justifiable reasons.
- We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the procedure or eligibility requirements for participation, or to cancel the sweepstake entirely.
- Winners will be notified via email. For this reason it is crucial that accurate information is provided. The username and ranking will be published on our website.
- If the winner does not contact the company within 4 weeks of notification of winning the sweepstake, or if provided contact data is inaccurate, then the entrants right to the prize expires and a replacement winner will be chosen at random.
- No cash payout, exchanges or transferring of the prize to other persons is permitted.
- We assume no liability for faulty transport and/or loss of data or for issues related to provision of the winning prize.
- In entering the sweepstake, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions in full.
- The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.